Akut Insikt

onsdag, augusti 23, 2006

Zool

En av jordens roligaste filmer gick på fyran ikväll. Jag kom tyvärr in i halva men det är ändå tough luck för er som missade den helt. Zoolander. Håll till godo.

"At the Derek Zoolander Center For Children Who Can't Read Good And Wanna Learn To Do Other Stuff Good Too, we teach you that there's more to life than being really, really good looking."

"-I became...

-What?
-Bulimic.
-You can read minds?"

"
Derek Zoolander: Why do you hate models, Matilda? Matilda: Honestly?
Hansel: Yes.
Matilda: I think they're vain, stupid, and incredibly self-centered.
Hansel: I totally agree with you. But how do you feel about male models?"

"There was a moment last night, when she was sandwiched between the two Finnish dwarves and the Maori tribesmen, where I thought, "Wow, I could really spend the rest of my life with this woman"."

"Derek Zoolander: What is this? A center for ants? How can we be expected to teach children to learn how to read... if they can't even fit inside the building?
Mugatu: Derek, this is just a small...
Derek Zoolander: I don't wanna hear your excuses! The building has to be at least... three times bigger than this! "

Äh. Bara se den! Hyr, ladda ner eller vad som helst.